Monday 12 November 2012

Andrew Judah


 I have a brother… he is a musician. He is an awesome musician. I would like to take this opportunity to share his talent and awesomeness. Meet Andrew Judah. 
From the freezing cold snow covered tundras of a land called Canada, Andrew Judah is a self taught multi-instrumentalist with a knack for doing things the hard way. As a songwriter and composer he is both playful and confessional, melding 60s baroque pop with modern experimentalism. "


Andrew has also been involved in a remix album for Son Lux. Maybe Im a little biased because he is my brother, but I absolutely love his remix of this song, I listen to it way too much.


Anyway, Andrew is playing a live show in Kelowna on November 17th at the Streaming Cafe, so you can watch him live or streaming online! Streamingcafe 

I hope you enjoy his music as much as I do! 

Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment